Sunday 28 March 2010

Infidelity

There is one myth surrounding infidelity that through this blog I want to cover and possibly expose as being flase or well to prove that peoples perceptions of this are very much exaggerated. I'm talking about the idea that men supposedly cheat much, much more than women do.

So I did some research that led me to: http://www.infidelityfacts.com/infidelity-statistics.html , and I found some statistics to back me up.

"Percentage of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had: 57%

Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had: 54%"


also

"Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 74%

Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught: 68%"


As you can see, the figures here do prove that men do or would commit infidelity, however, only buy a minor percentage difference. Still over half of each gender has or would consider an affair. In short we're both as bad as one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment